Fast/slow code example

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Fri Jun 24 14:43:23 EDT 2005

On 6/24/05 12:41 PM, Judy Perry wrote:

> Well, _my_ understanding of the online scripting conferences is that they
> are intended towards newbies; thus they are more about basic functionality
> and how-to use Rev as opposed to code optimization.
>
> Am I wrong Jacque?

No, you are right. The scripting conference stacks aim to provide the
basic introductory information that isn't easily pieced together from
the documentation. The docs are extremely good, and everything is there
(though scattered in various places,) but newcomers were saying they
wanted a general overview of what Revolution and scripting are all
about. Our goal is to give them a mental picture of how it all fits
together.

If enthusiasm remains high and attendance remains good, then I may
decide to do an intermediate series next. This would include topics that
are more advanced, and could very well include some "tips" topics such
as script optimization.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com