Presenting Revolution at the eLearning Expo

Rick Blanc rblanc at eiproject.net
Fri Jun 24 12:05:23 EDT 2005

Dear Revolution Users and Team Members,

I would like to invite any user and the Revolution team to present
Revolution for the /*eLearning 2005*/ virtual expo utilizing movies with
audio narratives . eiProject will sponsor the entire project.

The expo is comprised of movies with audio narratives demonstrating
products for our attendees. You may request more information for a
complete synopsis.

*Connection Type: *Fast Internet connection
*Target market*: Education - instructors and content providers.
*Target Registrants: *2300
*Exhibitors Selection Process: *All products are selected by our staff*
Scheduled for* October 28, 2005
*Cost: *100 % sponsored for Revolution - one year - renewable

Anyone interested or would like more information please contact me.

Best Regards,

Rick Blanc