Contest Results Tonight!

Ro Nagey ro at runrev.com
Fri Jun 24 11:04:13 EDT 2005

Well, depending on where you on in the world: tonight, this
afternoon, this morning, or tomorrow morning! ;)

Seriously, though, a quick reminder that the first winners of the
ChatRev coding contest are tonight!

To celebrate, we will announce the winners of the contest and discuss
the entries, on a world-wide ChatRev session, next Friday, 24th June,
at 21.30 CET (Note: See below for worldwide times).

The winners will be invited to talk about their stack and to explain
the approach to their solution. The whole event will last one hour at
most.

The three best stacks of this challenge will be made available on the
ChatRev Coding Contest website, shortly after the event.

The "Advanced Challenge" continues until 11th July and the
"Impossible Challenge" until 8th August. Make sure to submit your
solutions to each of the challenges in time, to win one of the
wonderful prizes.

To learn more about the Coding Contest, go to: <http://
contest.wecode.org>
If you need to get a copy of ChatRev, go to: <http://
chatrev.bjoernke.com>

We look forward to everyone joining us on ChatRev tonight!

Warmest regards,

The CCC judges,

Björnke
Wouter
Chipp
Mark
Ro

Time Chart:
CET 21.30
BST 20:30
EST 15:30
PST 12:30

--

http://contest.wecode.org
Now running: the first ChatRev coding contest!

Ro Nagey ~ Evangelist ~ ro at runrev.com
Runtime Revolution - User-Centric Development Tools ~ http://
www.runrev.com/