Server upgrade

Heather Nagey heather at runrev.com
Fri Jun 24 08:46:28 EDT 2005

Dear list members,

I have some good news: we are finally making the long awaited server
upgrade. This should result in better service for everyone all round,
but does entail some minor inconvenience during the transfer.

We will do everything we can to minimise disruption, but you should
expect outages to the website, runrev email addresses, the store,
customer support, bugzilla, and the discussion lists over the course of
this coming weekend. These will not necessarily occur all at once, and
we will restore them in priority order as quickly as possible. There
could be up to a 24 hour hiatus in finding the website while our new
server address propagates across the internet. Disruption should be
confined to the period 10am on Saturday to 10am on Monday (UK time).

Thank you for your patience during this essential transfer. If you have
an urgent need to contact me over the weekend you can do so on
heatherrunrev at spamcop.net.

Regards,

Heather Nagey, Customer Support Manager
Runtime Revolution Ltd