Additive Images

Rick Harrison harrison at all-auctions.com
Fri Jun 24 00:12:47 EDT 2005

Hi there,

I'm trying to create an overlay of three images so that it looks like
a triple exposure.
Or even possibly an unlimited amount up to the point I want to stop
adding.  Probably
would use a slider control for this to adjust levels, number of
images etc.

I was thinking that Rev just might be the perfect tool for this.  I
thought I'd use a video camera
to capture the images and then somehow add the value of pixels
together.  Does anyone
have a clue as to how I might go about this?

This seems like a path that others may have gone down in the past
with Revolution, so I
thought perhaps one of your image processing minds might have some
good tips or pointers.

Thanks in advance!

Rick Harrison