compileIt for revolution?

SimPLsol at aol.com SimPLsol at aol.com
Thu Jun 23 18:42:33 EDT 2005

Jerry,
     Assuming there is sufficient interest what is the first step, and what
would THAT cost?
I'm thinking that the initial ScriptCompiler (or some better name) would just
turn Transcript into machine code. This would be of interest to me (hopefully
others) who want to put guarded code in places other than the standalone (for
example a proprietary calculation in an order processing stack - where all
the other code is accessible).
     The next step might be array processing or tool box calls or???? These
could be built later and sold separately; for example ScriptCompiler I,
ScriptCompiler II, etc.
Paul Looney