compileIt for revolution?

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Thu Jun 23 01:46:52 EDT 2005

> And as Geoff Canyon discovered, you can go one step further
> by drawing all polygons as a single object, but just
> including a blank line in the points property wherever you
> want a discontiguous object.

Richard,

true but i would have to n-tiply the math and time to draw each point
(unless i grab it from a predrawn polygon. Extra step).

As others mentioned there's also colors - but there is also a variable sized
and colored border...

And, then how do you do that for a circles? ;)

Not efficient for this program...
but for a few polygons it's good to know!

cheers
Xavier