Latest version of Revolution ?

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Wed Jun 22 22:59:02 EDT 2005

On 6/22/05 6:46 PM, Sarah Reichelt wrote:

>> When I choose "check for updates" on my build 108 on mac os 10.3 it
>> says "I
>> must get build number 91). Maybe you are on windows or OS tiger.
>

> Yes, same for me and I am using Tiger.
>
>> I can't run
>> Tiger because it destroyed Hypercard.
>

> It didn't for me! I am still using HyperCard with Tiger. I heard that  9
> to 5 Reports no longer works but I don;t have that to test.  HyperCard
> itself still works fine.

Tiger introduced a filepath problem that apparently affects some Classic
apps, including HC. HC's global filepaths break and you can only edit
some scripts (like the Home stack's) remotely.

Upgrading to 10.4.1 apparently fixes it, or alternately you can run HC
from a volume that isn't the startup volume and that works too.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com