Principles for User-Interface Design

Dennis Brown see3d at writeme.com
Wed Jun 22 21:54:20 EDT 2005

I know what you mean.  I keep trying to use a PC (I have one).  I
turn it on every year and try to run some applications.  They run.  I
try to use it in a normal way, but by the end of the day, I unplug it
again with a sigh of relief, and push it under the table next to my
Mac.  I have not thrown it out, because I keep having the feeling
that someday I will want to run a special program that is not cross
platform.  That is why I plug it in again every so often, but then I
decide it is just not worth the aggravation and I find another way of
solving my problem.  Perhaps write it in Rev.

Yes, the tool does make a difference...

Dennis