revCopyFile under Tiger

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Wed Jun 22 15:20:52 EDT 2005

Chris,

And what happens when you flush the garbage ?
ROTFL - no offense - just having a great holliday in cyber-land!

:) sorry, couldn't resist the memory of old Mac Control panels' inference
field of GUI distortions when played as practical jokes on clueless PC
users... Like a Mac puking when it ejects a diskette ;) It was so "superb"
in the 80's to do that to a PC user...

Today, as a PC user, if a mac could impress me, i'd be impressed! ;( i've
switched over for the pay and more serious users. Lest i get to keep my
fun-face off work ;)

Just curious, have you checked your OSX appearance/behavior or feedback
control panels?

No matter what the OS, i dont thing this is standard RevWrongDoing of any
sort... No matter how bad their RevCopy can be (which i've analized in a
previous maillist entry).

IOWs, do you own if you want long-term reliability and more options...
unless it was changed since 2.5, the revcopy for mac uses AppleScripts so
these are affected sometimes by control panels (as was theory in MacOS)...

So, isn't it superb to see this happen on mac users 20 years after ? ;)
Hope i got the nail - this would be OS-blindfolded - bug hinting now ;)

cheers
Gzaviee (as pronounced ;)