Principles for User-Interface Design

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Wed Jun 22 13:43:32 EDT 2005

"WELL, isn't THAT special?"
 - the church lady from Sat. Night Live ;)

i once called MS support - landed with a Parisian Support
manager- My Applescript with MoftWord return error x. What does
x mean? (x was a number i cant remember).

All i got  was - that's a mac problem not word...

Since then, they dont get any more support issues from me.
I encourage everyone to do the same so they keep the buggiest
software available!

cheers
Xavier