What causes the Documentation stack to fail?

Mikey mikeythek at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 13:38:33 EDT 2005

I can regularly make the Documentation stack fail to show items that
I'm searching for, but I don't understand what causes it.  For
example, I was messing around with a stack this afternoon, and I
wanted to check something out about the substacks property.  So I went
to the documentation stack, and typed in "substack" in the filter
dialog.  The list was reduced, but the substacks property detail was
never displayed.  I had to quit RR in order to fix the problem.  After
several iterations I'm completely baffled.
--
http://taoof4d.blogspot.com
http://4dwishlist.blogspot.com