[CCC] Simple challenge chat event

Björnke von Gierke bvg at mac.com
Wed Jun 22 13:10:25 EDT 2005

Dear Revolution Community,

After a long and thorough discussion (in other words, after fighting
among ourselves ;-) ), the judges have (almost) chosen the winning
stacks in the "Simple Challenge" of the ChatRev Coding Contest. To
celebrate, we will announce the winners of the contest and discuss the
entries, on a world-wide ChatRev session, next Friday, 24th June, at
21.30 CET (Note: See below for worldwide times).

The winners will be invited to talk about their stack and to explain
the approach to their solution. The whole event will last one hour at
most.

The three best stacks of this challenge will be made available on the
ChatRev Coding Contest website, shortly after the event.

The "Advanced Challenge" continues until 11th July and the "Impossible
Challenge" until 8th August. Make sure to submit your solutions to each
of the challenges in time, to win one of the wonderful prizes.

To learn more about the Coding Contest, go to: http://contest.wecode.org
If you need to get a copy of ChatRev, go to: http://chatrev.bjoernke.com

We look forward to everyone joining us on ChatRev next Friday, 24th
June!

Warmest regards,

The CCC judges,

Björnke
Wouter
Chipp
Mark
Ro

Time Chart:
CET 21.30
BST 20:30
EST 15:30
PST 12:30

--

http://contest.wecode.org
Now running: the first ChatRev coding contest!