No entry in Window's task bar

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Wed Jun 22 11:37:31 EDT 2005

unIconifyStack --Sent when a stack is un-minimized.

on unIconifyStack -- in stack script
   put return & the short name of me after field "List" \
     of stack "Open Windows List"
end unIconifyStack

iconifyStack --Sent to the current card when a stack is minimized.

on iconifyStack -- hide auxiliary window when the stack is iconified
   hide stack "Go Back Palette"
end iconifyStack

Specifies whether a stack window is minimized.

set the iconic of stack to {true | false}

set the iconic of this stack to true

HTH TOM