compileIt for revolution?

Brian Yennie briany at qldlearning.com
Wed Jun 22 01:31:27 EDT 2005

Dan,

You're forgetting a huge feature of CompileIt! (in fact, the only one I
used it for, I never found much use in trying to just speed up scripts
with it)... direct toolbox access.

While Rev eliminates a lot of the need, it would certainly be nice to
be able to write externals in xTalk- and toolbox access is something a
lot of people here want.

With that said, I don't think it's happening, and if anything it would
come in the form of toolbox access from the engine.

- Brian