Images in Customproperties

Glen Bojsza gbojsza at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 00:52:30 EDT 2005

Scott,

This is more at what I was getting at. I made a simple error in
thinking that the image "tower" when stored as a custom property also
had its custom properties stored...NOT.

Thanks for the enlightenment.

Any thoughts on my other question...if I stored an image from my hard drive

set the Antennas[Site] of image "map" to URL "binfile:radio.png"

How can I place this image from my custom property at a later time onto a card?