Kevin Miller's scripting conference chat log

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Tue Jun 21 17:07:33 EDT 2005

During our last scripting conference, Kevin Miller gave a presentation
on Revolution 2.6 and answered questions from the participants about
Revolution and future plans. I have posted the transcript of that
portion of the conference, and you can download it here:

<http://support.runrev.com/scriptingconferences/stacks/kmillerchat.rtf>

You will need a program that can open .rtf files to read it.

The remainder of the conference was Richard Gaskin's presentation on the
message hierarchy. The transcript of that portion is contained in the
downloadable scripting conference stack as usual.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com