the object you are editing... Huh?

Dennis Brown see3d at writeme.com
Tue Jun 21 09:46:22 EDT 2005

Jon,

I don't know if it is actually a bug or not.  It did not blow up.  It
warned me that It could not continue in that mode for some reason.
It just forced the other window to close.  Rev error messages are not
always the most helpful to understanding what the real problem is.  I
just learned to do my work in a different mode that did not cause a
problem.

Dennis