Looping problem

Glen Bojsza gbojsza at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 19:01:39 EDT 2005

I'm stuck...and getting burnt out so I thought I would see if someone
has a fresh idea for me to try.

The scope is to have a number of locations and the minimum path
connecting the locations.

I have two fields.

Field Name contains a list of single unique site names. (for example 20 names)

Field Link contains a list of three items. The first two items are
single names from the field Name and the third item is a weighted
numeric value. This field is the total possible combinations of the
names and their associated values for lowest to highest. So my
combinations would total 20*(20-1)/2 =190

I am trying to create a resulting field that would have a list that
would include a least one occurance of each name. Therefore 20 -1 = 19
links (preferably from the lowest value upwards.

Any ideas would be welcomed.

regards,

Glen