Scripting conference - Properties stack uploaded

Kat katherine.w.c at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 12:43:45 EDT 2005

Sadly, I'll be on airplanes during the next two scripting conferences,
but you can be sure I'll download the stacks and study them! This series
has been very, very helpful for me as a new Rev developer. I urge anyone
who has not attended so far to at least download and review the stacks
from the past sessions, and participate in the future events. Very good
stuff from people who know what they're talking about, and can do so
coherently!

Cheers,
Kat
http://rugusa.linguistix.net