Remove CRLF

Jon jbondy at sover.net
Sun Jun 19 15:53:08 EDT 2005

Michael:

Any chance this is a cross-platform problem?  Could the file you are
processing have come from another platform?  The end-of-line character
sequences are different between some platforms: some have two chars
(<CR> <LF>) while others have just one (<LF> I think).  If you are
processing a <CR><LF> file on a <LF> system, maybe the code would just
remove the <LF> (correct for your system), leaving the offending <CR>

Just a theory...

:)

Jon