creating standalone applications

Mark Swindell mdswindell at charter.net
Sun Jun 19 12:19:22 EDT 2005

I agree, great article.  Sarah has some others, as well, no?  She has
the knack for explaining things simply but thoroughly.  Also, Eric's
if-then-else article is excellent.  I very much like the way
revJournal is looking.  It could become THE place to go for most
things revRelated.  Hope so.  Thanks to all who are making it happen.
Mark

On Jun 19, 2005, at 4:29 AM, John Ridge wrote:

> on 18/6/05 5:35 am,  David Squance wrote :
>
> Check out this link from the revJournal which is newly revived:
> http://www.revjournal.com/tutorials/saving_data_in_revolution.html
>

> ****************
>
> Thanks for the reminder, David - and congratulations to all
> involved in
> revJournal redivivus. As I was listening to Dan's keynote speech
> yesterday,
> I was trying to imagine what a difference it would have made to
> HyperCard in
> the old days if we'd had such on-line support.
>
> Sarah, your piece on saving data in standalones is brilliant. Many,
> many
> thanks. More, please!
>
> Best wishes to all in Monterey
> John