how to use quicktime?

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Sun Jun 19 03:52:20 EDT 2005

OK, so RunRev is multimedia and we all love it

While most of the rev community uses rev to create applications, i use it
for workflow which means rev is a constantly running application on my
computers.

So i got this browser and it displays movies in a rev stack like a stack
would display text in a field. Nothing creepy about that.

Except that if a movie is playing when i do any of the following:
- choose the editor cursor
- cause a script error
- resize the stack
- there's surely a whole lot more that didn't hit me

you freeze runrev for an indeterminate amount of time...
Damn me if i didn't have that handy save all button to hit every time i did
a change or clicked on a movie to watch - i would NEVER progress...

So, anyone know any solutions to this problem of "preventing" the quicktime
freeze?

thanks in advance
Xavier