ANN: Best Fitter

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Sat Jun 18 14:18:42 EDT 2005

Hi everyone,

I just released an educational kinda stack called BestFitter - it's a volume
optimizer. You can read more about it in the description on RevOnline.
Screenshot and story coming tomorow on MonsieurX when i get the last buggers
out if any.

I couldn't test this stack on anything but Windows 2000 so if you see any
visually unwanted stuff, please send me a png screenshot of the window if
possible.

Enjoy the stack, it was lots of fun to make and it's just the start of a new
series of application modules i'll be working on soon. The algoritms are not
perfect but they do as advertised. This was just an first test which anyone
can learn from. I'll have a more robust engine with more possibilities and
different optimization problems and certainlly faster combination-finding
performance...

Oh yes, it's on RevOnline, under MisterX -> BestFitter

Thanks in advance for any issue reports.

cheers
Xavier