Documentation and resizable window

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Sat Jun 18 14:12:06 EDT 2005

Éric Miclo wrote:
> Hello, Richard again,
>
> I took a look at bug 2585 and I don't understand why you only set it  as
> a normal bug. I find it more severe.
>
> BTW, the more I use Revolution, the more I encounter bugs that are
> around for a long time.
> Some of them have been told to be resolved but aren't.
> I'd really like to see all those bugs cleaned up, I don't like to  have
> to write workarounds for features that don't really work as  described.

Yeah, I'd like greater convenience too, which is why I posted the BZ
report.  But even with a little scripting now and then I still have
righer ROI than I've had with any other tool I've used before.

What software have you been using that's bug-free?  You're a luckier man
  than me if you've find such a beast.

That particular issue is marked as "normal" because it can be completely
resolved by pasting a short scipt (see my previous post).

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Managing Editor, revJournal