Bugzilla bugs ate my cookies!

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Sat Jun 18 03:16:20 EDT 2005

Every time, but every time i got to bugzilla, i have to:
- relogin
- reconfirm my password each time i: search or submit a new bug, or save a
new bug, or change a bug, or anything...

This is in FireFox on Windows 2000-3. I've reset all my cookies. I dont
remember explorer being more better at it either. So i suspect it's the
cookies dough maker that's got a problem... I've tried everything and it's
just too anoying to use anymore.

Anyone got a solution? Revzilla had the same problem last i tried. I'll have
to give it a new testdrive...

But the web solution is my favorite... Can anyone help?

cheers
Xavier