relative path help

Bob Hartley rev at armbase.com
Thu Jun 16 15:41:44 EDT 2005

You wrote:

> Hi All
>
> I have managed (with the help of a script of Sarah's to create dynamic
> paths and in turn creatre an absoute path to my apps folder. I also
> changed the / to a \ for using the shell.

I should mention that I declare a global myAppsFolder and create the path
with
ON OPENSTACK
  get the filename of stack "Armbase Launcher"
  put it into gMyAppsFolder
  set the itemDel to "/"
  delete the last item of gMyAppsFolder
  replace "/" with "\" in gMyAppsFolder
  Put gMyAppsFolder into field "pathtest"
end OPENSTACK

The line  Put gMyAppsFolder into field "pathtest" is only to check in a text
box that the path is working.

cheers
bob