About the answer dialog

Éric Miclo eric.miclo at wanadoo.fr
Thu Jun 16 04:41:05 EDT 2005

Hello,

Since version 2.6 of Revolution it seems that there are some problems
with the answer dialog.
The one concerning the it variable has been resolved.
But I encounter another problem with the prompt that is not always
wrapped when it should and can't be read because a portion of it is
out of the dialog.
Mark has provided a patch but it seems that there is still a bug: for
each dialog invoqued the prompt display changes the 3 first times the
answer dialog is invoqued and the first time the prompt is not always
correctly wrapped.

I'd like to know if it is a problem that occurs only on my 2 Mac or
if someone else is experiencing the same bug.
In version 2.5, there was no such problem.

Best regards,

ÉrIC

-- My NeXT computer will Be a Mac too! --