open stack problem

Bob Hartley rev at armbase.com
Wed Jun 15 15:02:31 EDT 2005

Hi Al.

OK I haev a stack I haev created and I open this from a standalone.
Now I have a problem, when I try to open it the stack does not open. I have
not changed the code but it just wont work now. I have not changed the
version of runrev either.

At work I had the same problem and I copied and pasted in the same code and
it worked.

Can anyone spot the obvious mistake?

I have a button with this script

on mouseUp
  doFileOpen
end mouseUp

And in the stack script

on doFileOpen
    answer file "Select a database file:" \
        with filter "Armbase Database File" & return & "*.abd"
  if it is empty then exit to top
  toplevel stack it
end doFileOpen

I even commented out the if it is empty line with no luck either.

Is there a problem with this script?

I cant see any