Glenn's Optics Stack

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Wed Jun 15 10:52:44 EDT 2005

Jon,

Glenn's stack is for figuring out different aspects of using different
eye pieces with different telescopes. So if you want to know what the
field of view FOV for a 26 mm Plossi lens then you punch that in and
you get your FOV etc. Then if you change to a 2x multiplier than you
will know the new FOV.

The close box works exactly as you describe in the IDE for every stack
(unless you over ride the close box message). That is normal behavior.

Tom