Applescript - do script not working in 2.5.1 and standalones?

Klaus Major klaus at major-k.de
Wed Jun 15 03:48:24 EDT 2005

Hi Sarah,

>> Does anyone know how I can get the "do script" to work in 2.5.1
>> and 2.5.1
>> standalones? They seem to have disappeared from the dictionaries.
>>
> Hi Michael,
>
> Rev doesn't have an AppleScript dictionary that can be read from
> the AppleScript Editor.

It actually had until version < 2.5!

With these "terms" available:
-> do script
-> evaluate

But now (version 2.5 and 2.6) it is missing somehow :-/

But what makes it even stranger, it IS PRESENT in Metacard with the
SAME engine!?

Any ideas, Mark?

Maybe this helps:
When I select Revolution in  "Open dictionary" in the AppleScript
Editor, Revolution launches!
but I get no "dictionary".
When I select Metacard (SAME engine!) I get the dictionary with the
above mentioned entries
and Metacard does not launch.

> HTH,
> Sarah