Printing is hell

christian.langers at education.lu christian.langers at education.lu
Wed Jun 15 02:45:59 EDT 2005

Hi everyone,

Is it just me or...

I'm on a windows machine with Rev 2.6 , creating a stack which has the dimension to fill a
A4-page, creating an image object or importing an img or creating a text field with a
border, placing these anywhere on the stack (here first cd) and then telling Rev to print
the stack gives me the result that the top line of the image/fld/graphic is missing ?????

It has not been printed ?

Why ?

Is this related to the printer ? (printermargins do matter here...)

When I print the stack via a "PDFCreator", a PDF-document is created which, printed out
with Adobe Reader, has no problems...

I don't know...

Christian