Applescript - do script not working in 2.5.1 and standalones?

Jim Ault JimAultWins at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 14 22:47:56 EDT 2005

Are you trying to talk to Rev using applescript or using Rev to talk to
other programs or Finder?
I am running 2.5.1 on OSX 10.3.9 and can talk to the animals but Rev seems
to be unable to listen.  No one answered my email of 3 weeks ago about this,
so maybe this functionality has disappeared.

I have scripts running in 2.2.1 but nothing in Rev 2.5+

I don't know about 2.6+ since I cannot afford to work with beta versions.

Jim Ault
Las Vegas