Minor Update to 2.6

Jon jbondy at sover.net
Tue Jun 14 20:25:00 EDT 2005

I keep going to the web site, and it keeps saying that 2.6 is available.
I already have 2.6, so I don't bother to download it again.

If you are making changes to the code that is available, PLEASE change
the name on the web site.  Call it 2.6.0.0.0.1 if you wish, but this
slip-streaming is very confusing.

Jon