cascade menus

John Ridge ridge11103 at btinternet.com
Tue Jun 14 12:55:14 EDT 2005

on 14/6/05 9:54 am,  Wouter wrote :

Hi John,

The behavior you see for your cascade button is because of the
autoarm property.

Thanks, Wouter. Mind you, I'm still puzzled by the other stack in which it
seems to work with autoArm set to true. What I want is a button that
displays its menu as the mouse rolls over it - i.e. autoArm true. With
autoArm false, the "cascade" turns into a humble dropdown or popup.

And, as you rightly ask - why doesn't the Property Inspector give us a hint
about this? OK - so many properties, so little space in the PI window.
Sigh...