cascade menus

Wouter wouter.abraham at scarlet.be
Tue Jun 14 04:54:56 EDT 2005

Hi John,

The behavior you see for your cascade button is because of the
autoarm property.
Turn it off by script, as the inspector is not showing it (at least I
cannot find it in the 2.6 inspector, may be others know where it is
located).
Instead of the way you use the menuhistory you also could use the
param of the menupick handler (which contains the label of the the
tab clicked):

on menuPick tWhich
  go tWhich
  set the label of me to "Cascade" && tWhich
end menuPick

Greetings,
Wouter