Slide Show on OS X

Dan Shafer revdan at danshafer.com
Mon Jun 13 20:22:53 EDT 2005

Worse yet, on Powerbooks, those keys don't do cut-copy-paste things
but rather control the display and sound. DUmb. APple used to know
how to do consistent interfaces. It was their big secret weapon. Now
it's just a big secret.

Or perhaps a weapon of mass delusion.

Dan, who is tired from organizing the conference and probably not
nearly as funny as he thinks.