armed icons

Lars Brehmer larsbrehmer at mac.com
Mon Jun 13 08:18:50 EDT 2005

Thanks Derek, Chipp and Eric

it was indeed the traversalOn property, (I knew about this for
fields, but it didn't occur to me for buttons) which brings up a
remark I've made before - Shouldn't this be mentioned in the docs
when you look at armedIcon and autoArm entries?  As good as the docs
are in general, Rev's goal of allowing non-programmers to create
terrific, working apps still gets forgotten in some little details
like this.  I am way too old to learn the type of programming most
you are capable of so I have to resort to asking ridiculously easy
questions from time to time, when a single sentence in the docs would
have done the trick!  A mass thanks to everyone else who have been
helping me the last few months!

Cheers,

Lars