Slide Show on OS X

Andre Garzia soapdog at mac.com
Sat Jun 11 15:01:17 EDT 2005

On Jun 11, 2005, at 1:41 PM, Dar Scott wrote:

> I'm putting together a slide show that I want to have some smarts.
> I'm thinking of using a stack that can be run in Revolution or as a
> standalone.
>
> I'd like for this to run on OS X, but Windows will be a nice plus.
>
> Any advice or pointers?  Can this even be done?
>
> I'm concerned about that menu bar.
>
> Dar

Dar,

I trust this will be for your SSL track! :D

setting the stack to the screenrect and hiding the menubar (and taskbar
in windows). there's a "hide menubar" that will hide that stuff.
Remember to put something like a contextual menu or a keydown handler
to quit the stack, once I got myself locked in a stack with no
decorations, sized to the screensize and it stayed on top too.. irgh.

Cheers
andre

--
Andre Alves Garzia ð 2004