screen artifacts

Timothy Miller gandalf at doctorTimothyMiller.com
Fri Jun 10 23:50:47 EDT 2005

I asked a question yesterday about screen artifacts on a tall,
scalable stack with a scrolling background. Fortunately, no one
wasted his or her time replying.

I won't be defensive. I am big enough to admit I made a mistake. My
mistake was that I forgot to lock my front door a few nights ago.
Someone snuck into my house, guessed my password, and turned off
"live resizing" in a couple of my stacks.

I'll be more careful about that door from now on. At least I now know
exactly what "live resizing" does.  Thank you all for not replying.
;-)

Tim