Is there a better way of scanning this list ?

FlexibleLearning at aol.com FlexibleLearning at aol.com
Fri Jun 10 16:22:16 EDT 2005

I know what you mean, Bob. A wealth of  experience and information on an
hourly basis. Although I cannot offer you a  fast track to digesting the list
digests, I can point you to the Scripter's  Scrapbook as a means of organizing and
storing the information that you glean  from them.

/H
Scripter's Scrapbook:  www.FlexibleLearning.com/ssbk.htm

-----
I continue to be amazed at how  much useful information passes through this
list on a daily basis, and the  incredible speed that one gets a response to
ones questions (many, many,  thanks to all!!), however even with digests set
the time one spends browsing  is a lot and I was wondering if anybody had
developed a stack to read the  list in a more intelligent manner.

-----