running rev cgi on Mac OS 8.6 Personal web server?

Kat katherine.w.c at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 12:24:50 EDT 2005

Lasso might work for the middleware, as opposed to Applescript.  WebStar
is more of a web server application -- an Apache type of thing -- while
Lasso is true middleware for connecting a database to the Webpage, or
generating dynamic web pages.  It's more analogous to ColdFusion (which
also might work, but Lasso's markup language is a bit easier IMO).

Cheers,
Kat