updated page for RevConWest.

Todd Higgins higginsta at mac.com
Thu Jun 9 08:41:03 EDT 2005

I would love to come, as I am sure a lot of other would as well.  But
for those that cannot make it out there this year, are there any
plans to produce podcasts of the event? ( For those who have been
under a rock about podcasts here is the wikipedia entry: http://
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Podcast )

Thanks to the RevConWest website I can now put a face to to some of
the familar names on the list, but I would love to  be able match up
some voices as well!

Todd