Moving Stacks or the Mouse

Roger Guay irog at mac.com
Wed Jun 8 19:30:12 EDT 2005

Thom,

Thank you for this suggestion.  First let me explain that I am
building an animated tutorial and otherwise agree with you on the
inadvisability of moving the mouse for the user.  However my tutorial
I will require the "animation" of the mouse to occur over many
different paths across open stacks.  How would I generate list of
points for many paths that would result in a smooth animation of the
mouse movement?

You can see why I also thought of moving a tiny stack whose
windowShape is a hand or pointer from the location of a point of one
stack to the location of a point in another stack.  This I have done,
but I still wonder if there isn't an easier way??

Thanks and cheers, Roger

Ps.  I'm sorry I dropped the Subject Heading last go-around.

On Jun 8, 2005, at 3:26 PM, use-revolution-request at lists.runrev.com