Thanks, Stephen, for Dreamhost Lead

Dan Shafer revdan at danshafer.com
Wed Jun 8 19:08:57 EDT 2005

Stephen....

Back in April you recommended Dreamhost.com as a hosting service. I
was just beginning my search at the time and I just wanted to tell
you how valuable your recommendation was. These guys are absolutely
awesome.

I'm going to try a Rev CGI there tonight or tomorrow but they said it
should just work. And they include media streaming with everything
else at an amazing price.

Just one more benefit of being part of this awesome community.