imageSource bug?

Brian Yennie briany at qldlearning.com
Wed Jun 8 19:04:32 EDT 2005

Claudi,

Are you able to post some of your script? It sounds like you are
accidentally setting the imageSource of some characters which you DO
want to display- when you only want to set the imageSource of the "#",
"^", "*", and "•" characters.

Or is it something else?

I would imagine something similar in concept to(pseudo-code, not
tested!):

## check all of the lines in the field
put 1 into lineNumber
repeat for each line l in fld 1

	## process all special characters at the front of the line
	put 1 into charNumber
	repeat for each char c in l
		switch (c)
			 case "#"
				put "transparent.gif" into tImage
				break
			 case "^"
				put "closearrow.gif" into tImage
				break
			 case "*"
				put "openarrow.gif" into tImage
				break
			case "•"
				put "item.gif" into tImage
				break
			default
				exit repeat
		end switch
		set the imageSource of char charNumber of line lineNumber of fld 1 to
tImage
		add 1 to charNumber
	end repeat
	add 1 to lineNumber