Editing points of a polygon?

Sarah Reichelt sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Wed Jun 8 18:37:55 EDT 2005

> Is there an easy way to edit/relocate points that define a polygon?
> BESIDES- changing the H,V numeric locations in the object
> inspector? I'm hopeful that I'm just not aware of Rev's ability to
> do what Powerpoint allows (Draw > Edit Points).

Hi Steve,

I have successfully done this through scripts. The numeric locations
shown in the inspector are "the points" of the graphic, so you can
set these to whatever you want using a script.

e.g. to draw a square in the top left corner of the stack...

set the points of grc "MySquare" to "0,0" & cr & "0,100" & cr &
"100,100" & cr & "100,0" & "0,0"

HTH,
Sarah