Revolution 2.6 Tiger Unleashed (what's new)

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Wed Jun 8 13:53:56 EDT 2005

Thomas,

For once i agree with you...

good luck with the big boys...

But why did people "booh" sony-ericson at roland-garos when Justine or Mary
mentioned them? i dont get it...

But hey, i think skype is the way to go... W/O video!

I do a lot of engineering "what ifs"...
But have to go around all the "what is" to get there ;)
So for the long term aversity of language switches i foresaw
i wrote the what is to run the what ifs...

Im so please RunRev delivers the dream on all platforms ;)
Even the palm phones to come...

Although at work we joke that we have palmed hands when we type it all
dislocalitely one after the other (we type faster than we can coordinate it
to our fingers in our shells ;) - so wording batches correctly is a skill, i
tell you!

cheers
Xavier