Votes in Revzilla

Andre Garzia soapdog at mac.com
Wed Jun 8 12:03:09 EDT 2005

On Jun 8, 2005, at 12:52 PM, John Ridge wrote:

> I'm enjoying Revzilla (2.0.2) - thanks, Ken! But I don't understand
> about
> votes. I did manage to vote once, but ever since I've been getting the
> message "Sorry, you don't have any more votes to spend".
>
> So I thought, "Well, I'm not a developer - and there is such a thing
> as too
> much democracy..." But I'm assured by Heather that in Revolution land
> everyone has votes. What am I doing wrong?
>
> --

John,

everyone in revzilla has a finite number of votes, I think it's 100, if
you cast your 100 votes, you can't vote anymore unless you go there and
withdraw some votes you made. For example, you voted on a bug and now
find that bug does not bother you, go there and reclaim those votes,
use them elsewhere.

Cheers
andre

Andre Alves Garzia ð 2004 ð BRAZIL