Record/play wave files without QT

Signe Marie Sanne Signe.Sanne at roman.uib.no
Wed Jun 8 04:36:52 EDT 2005

Hello, I have just uploaded a small stack to RevOnLine. The name:
RecPlayWavMCI.rev. You can find it under "sms", or category: Programming. It
has been ready for some time but I was not able to upload it. In order to
make other people avoid the same mistake, I cite from Jacqueline's reply to me:

"If you cloned a previously-uploaded stack in order to make your new one, it
will contain the same fingerprint and RevOnline will think it is the old
stack."

So just be sure that you do not clone the stacks you want to upload.
--
Signe Marie Sanne

1. amanuensis/Senior lecturer
Romansk institutt                 	Tlf. 	+47 55 58 21 27
Øisteins gt. 1				Epost: 	signe.sanne at roman.uib.no
Universitetet i Bergen

	http://www.hf.uib.no/hfolk/mlab/Info/sms.html